Monday, October 1, 2007

have not blog for very long le. Its either i am busy or i am lazy or i am tired to blog le oh. loL!
Not blooggin for so long. Alot of things happened lately.


ESP YESTERDAY! (SUNDAY)
yesterday was one of the days tht made my mind struck up to dunno where...
Woke up early ta do gardening.
THen my dad went ta use the cutter to cut those tall long leaves.
Ltr tht, my mum asked me where is the other cutter. i said it was with daddy but i did not see him. MY MUM AND I turned around and saw him sitting down on the bench looking very tired and pale.
My mum went over to him and asked if his alright. He suddenly stood up and wALked unevenly...he was not walking straight. my mum went over to hold him but he was too heavy .

Then he continued walking and then he fainted and got his head knocked against the wall and fell into the pail of where chinese ppl burned those paper wan. His whole head was totally covered with ashes.! OMY WTF!
I RAN towards him the moment he knocked his head. I pulled the pail away. and cleaned his face. I called and called him. He did not ans me neither did not react. I was in a state of shock! i wanted to do a CPR for him. But when i wanted to pump his heart. I stopped and ended up rubbing his chest. Cuz i dunno wat to do liao......walau! i very scared eh!....
Called ambulance and send him to hospital....
doc checked him up and said his alrigth...he also nvr eat his high blood pressure medicine...sigH!...
i gt scared! i dunno what to do if sth really happens to him eh!...
I gt mad with him on the saturday night also!...
i really gt scared.
Even now as i am typin, i gt terrified. The image of how he knocked and fell straight down!

Therefore, these few days have to look out for him. if sth is not right have to send him for check up le...
sigh!....




sATURDAY.
Woke up early , left the camp and head to mount faber safra to coach kids swimming...
Thanks Mr Raymond for sending me there =)
Went home and went out in 3 hrs ltr for Seal Swim School company dinner...
Went there...saw a few new faces... loL! gt like 2-3 not bad looking guys ah. but their standard of the girls are high! i guess! lol!
Ltr tht went home. The boss of Orientus Resort send us to plaza sing in his MERCERDEZ! ROSA duno wat ah...loL!...its a vintage car man!.... like the no. 1 car on the road. My friends says its very honoured tht i sat in this car drove by ppl at the age of 19 only eh ! loL!.....
i was like hmmm...okok lOL!!!!>..


Went home. got ticked by my dad, saying i comin back so late .
Go camp come back straight away go work then dinner outside...
i was like...i have no choice. ma....sigh! i complained to my sister...ended up she quarrelled with me...all of them picked on me oh! i dunno whether its my fault of wat eh!....
sigh!...



Thursday and Friday...
Went for SICT CAMp...not bad ah! first day abit dead.. Team students are abit sian and abit attitude. i briefed them about wat i dun like about them on the first night....
tHEY kept quiet.
bUT i cld see abit of improvement in them ah...too bad i missed the sat outdoor activities with them... sigh! hope they learned sth out of the camp.




Monday! (1st oct!)
HAPPY CHILDRENS DAY!
VERY HAPPY! CUZ I BOUGHT NEW ADIDAs SS2G! hahah!...with yunru and swan. then head to wisma to see peishan...
did not see ZHENG YUAN CHANG... sigh...=(
then went to makan at central (taka) then swan's fren came . then dave came too..walked awhile then i left liao.... sigh!...tml more sian! no shoot changed to thursday le...sigh!

No comments: