Monday, January 21, 2008

I'm sooo freaking suay cum unlucky!!!!
Morning, went to to gym for an hour.
Then meet jasmine for a swim at tamp.
then we went to Suntec for a walk....
cuz she wans to buy her graduation day shirt at G2000 cuz its the last day further reduction sale already...
I was using my hp...
put it inside my bag...
carry it beside me...
then next thing i know!
Its stolen!
Like...*puff*GONE! SO FAST LAR!!!!
I freaked out and went where it goes where it goes..
phone was off, though its full batt, means someone must have stolen it!
called the operator and stopped the line for the time being and they shall send the new card to me tml...
curse the person who stole my phone...
i just took new pics today lar!!!!
haven upload the pics then you stole my phone!!!
Sad lar can!...
why cun wait til i upload my pictures first...
*sian*
so currently usin my mum's spare phone...
then shll wait to get a new phone! yeah!
contacts all gone too!!!
important ppl's no... all gone!...
this sucks la!
i'm so under bad luck .....
yesterdaay was the most shocking of my life..
then! comes today ppl stealing my w810i phone....
tht phone was kinda old and out dated...
ps: guys your still can contact me at the same no.

No comments: