Thursday, March 18, 2010

A LOUSY WEEK!

as it has seems...
i haven been letting my voice rest.
then i came falling ill
so bad that i nearly fall out from my stableness....
apart from falling ill...
flu, sorethroat...
and apart from ill...
my hairs a frail too...
spoiled and spoiled!
nvr in my 21 years its so spoiled till like tht..
first time i felt as if i was in depression over a spoiled hair which was stupid...
but my hair brings out what i am...
a spoiled hair....(speechlesss)
certain things hasn't been well too...
which kept my mind occupied...
i shall nt say it...
think its better to keep it to myself...
cuz its better to let alone myself know then anyone else...

being with my syg is a blessing...
nvr have i regret a thang.
it may be an amazing ride or a dangerous ride...
i'm glad its him i go on with...
an ego guy like him could actually made me fall for him....
is nt easy know...
moreover...
its not his looks tht i fall for..
but who he is....
makes me fall deeply into a hole for him that no one can replace him.
(LOVE YOU handsome =*...)

overall, these week is a bad omen for me... =(

ps: let me say it again....
close is close....
but keep ur hands off him...
unless u dunno what does limits means...
tell me how it feels if u were in that situation too...
i dun wanna be mean...
but i'm just trying to be nice here...
i dun wanna be selfish .
cuz i'm not.
BUT this, i have to say i am selfish. cuz his mine.you know....


No comments: