Sunday, March 27, 2011


WSS!

This whole week has made me damn exhausted and emotions running up and down.
FiRST was exams the first 2 days of bunking in...
.
Second was just things around me...
Third was me having just that EXTREME LIMITED time with my syg...
Gosh! i miss so tons lots....
Fourth ,i will be away for the coming week. n thts nt seeing my syg again too...
Fifth , shows aren't down n my voice starts to show signs of feeling tired alr...


All these really made me very very very pissed.....
Its like things never get right for me and im damn frustrated!
To those whom if i offended, do forgive me...

As the month of March is coming to an end.
With a new start of the month APRil soon...
Lets just hope, it will all be fine n back to normal again....

Next, i would like to thank all the people who
came down to support me n wss people to watch the musical... Its been a tough one and i hope ya'll enjoyed it...

SYG! I'LL BE missing you alort.....n i m missing u alr... =(
Love you.

No comments: