Monday, May 26, 2008

Had lessons till 4 plus..
head to cafe 1 to meet netballers....
when up to collect our jerseys hahah!!Jersey is kinda odd i shall say..but its adidas la. not bad.
Had dinner at LJ with Ping, CHUA, JESSICA and Del....
ltr that went home...
AND HERE AM I..=)

COMPETITION IS TML!
I AM EXCITED!
I AM WORRIED!
I AM ANXIOUS!
I AM SCARED!
I AM I AM....=)


Another thing was....
KL trip may be cancelled OR! players who went to Penang cun go for KL trip...
i think its unfair heh...if all go huh...it can be a team bonding eh....
really unfair!
so we MUST get a champion and second to prove them wrong! then we can write letter to them....psycho them haha!

i really wish he could come! heh! loL!!!...
ok! april shut up for your face ok! his having lessons tml... its unable for him to come down! =)

i just wanna be a team mate of yours as well as a friend
dun bloody treat me like as if i mistreat you or have done sth against you...
you aren't wat you used to be when ur when us "madness"
i don't know what in the world you have become to...
stop glaring at me for no reason.
if your unhappy with me, i would love you to clarify things with me....
u even walked out on Furby when they came all the way from skl/ home to celebrate your birthday and you shout to Furby at the top of your voice that no one celebrates your birthday?!
please come to your senses...
our training ended like 10 and we are willing to celebrate for you...
but you? walked out on us?
hope you would do some soul searching if you can . Can?
I would not want a friendship in our group just spurs apart.


No comments: