Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Back on track blogging again....
these few weeks had been very busy having lessons, trainings after skl...
damn tired...
Esp training....
COMPETITION is comin TUESDAY! wish us luck mian!!!
had loads of scolding injuries got into...

One thing that i am very disturbed and saddening about..
I kinda neglect my basketball training due to netball competition coming....
My coach understands...
but maybe because my appearance was not shown, some or 1 or afew things tht i had lame excuse that does not wanna go training...
I know wat i am doing and
I AM VERY SORRY FOR NEGLECTING THE TEAM aite....
i have not choice and it clashes with my trainings...
if where to be on alternate days....
i would not think twice and go for trainings (if not clashes)
But gotta understand...
put in my position and tell me how you feel if someone says this...:
" are you comin for training? aiyah, see your face u not goin wan la"
how would you feell...
i am not blaming anyone, i just want people to understand and feel how i feel...
its wat priorities that i have to do...
becuz of netball trainings...
i neglected my studies too...
everytime come home late....bathe, open book for 45 mins and i went touhing already...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWAN..

No comments: