Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Had a day....
schooling.
Home.
Study.
Rest.
Training tml.


STRESSED~!
Trevor has high expectations on me. Spoke to me about his cousin whom i know and about my studies....
Bleah....
sTUDY study study study....
was supposed to study at SIMEI starbucks but i was left so stayed at home to rot studyin at home instead.

Had been eating alot alot alot non-stop eversince that "thing" happened.
I just can't stop eating.
I'm so afraid i'm gonna become being a fat - ass....

For those were with me these days can see i ate a meal though but alot without feeling full.. =(
I feel hurt.
I guess i'm back to my old ways when i faced such things i eat alot alot!!!
STOP ME OK!
sLAP me if you have to....
cuz what i'm doin this is killing me~



i miss you .
i love you.

No comments: