Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pass few days had been a day for me.
Training yesterday.
Very happy.
=)

Woke up to go to Irene's house to type out lyrics for GREASE with Daen.
Had lunch over at her place.... Whooooooo nice! her beef ah~! made me craving for more! haha!
thEN went to meet up with weying.
Bestie friend! oh ma! we haven meet for very wrong and had lots of things to talk! Been frens for like 9 years! despite all the frens we had. I cannot believe we still gt so much to talk and laugh about.!
THats! waht friendship forever!
or say best friend forever haha! guess cuz we faced same probs in times of parents haha!!! oh welll...


He called last night which shocked me.
Spoke.
Spoke.
Somehow, i still feel the heartache that has never faded away.
It just keeps twirling in my head like how i had a damn bad headache and like having a heart attack....
Tell me when it's gonna be over?



MISSING YOU
LOVING YOU

No comments: