Saturday, October 31, 2009

This week was not really the worse....
But it ended the worst ever!
I had trainings...
Ok, aims were already there but i need more... focus more...
Know where do i stand..


Rehersals for ITE AWARD SHOW.
Till after tht wednesday's rehersal...
Next day with no voice at all!
I panicked!
Not for just friday's performance which concludes my 1 sentence of solo and solo solo...
PLus on my ITESC's netball match...
I need my voice back to call players back and forth, left and right!


I tot, ok i lost my voice. there is showchoir to sing up welll...
As much as i tried to sing and hit high notes...
I totally fell emotionally devastated!
NOt about anything but about myself...
why do i need to lost my voice at this time!!
i just felt so angry with myself...
Even the day before... i tried singing and could not even reach a note...
i teared...
despite crying out loud.
i hate to cry silently, cuz my throat hurts so bad...
Till the next day rehersal before sound check.... tears were covering half my eyes...
but i gotta hold back to be sterong....
its just sucked to be so mute at this stage....
cuz i love to talk. loL!


In the end... on the day itself.
i told myself to push everything aside...
So long as i can perform and dance is good enough already...
expression and sing softer will do..
I'm glad i did it...
So it everyone who is not feeling well too... =)
Cherios to alll SHOWCHOIR MAN! =)


Umar came to our surprise too..
well not surprise... cuz his not sure if his comin..
unfortunately he came despite the rain.
Chatted with him life in CD.

Now tht this performance is over..
all i have to do now is rest well and had a good game the whole day on monday with enough voice to call out for...

Nevertheless, i'm missing my syg too....
BABY you know it...SAK!! =D

No comments: