Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Finally!
Netball ITESC is over...
Yes we got the defending champion again.
First and Second...
But to me, i'm not satisfied..
Unable to get the best defender name.
But oh well,
i know i've done my best.
But further to be improved.
Its like, "if you really want it, you'll go for it."
It was a tough fight no doubt.
Other colleges really wants the title so badly.
I wanna thank my teammates for comin down to trainings.
THank you guys for all the effort..
Thanks the basketball girls to come down n help us...
Thank you miss pee for calling all of us down for training..
Last but not least.
Thank you Coach for guiding us through.
Even though u scolded us like hell.
Esp me...
BEEN with you for 4 years...
Still kena scolded by you. loL!
Well, i've seen,
l've learnt ,
and i've grown...
All the mistakes i've did before. really made a though.
Now tht, this is over..
I've finally got my studies to focus .
And showchoir to focus on...
Right now, studies is more impt for me.
Cuz i really need the grades for me to pass onto the next stage.
"if you know what i mean ~"
Yeap, but action speaks loude than words... so we shall see!

TEAM 1


TEAM 1 & 2


ME, ah bao and Dawn


Del and i
Talking about SHOWCHOIR...
Yes. Michael JACKSON's tribute performance was over...
Despite it was such a let down for me cuz i wasn't able to sing for such a grand occasion....
Sigh... watever happens gets a repay in such.
I'll just have to recuperate so i can sing better once i'm recovered...
SHOWCHOIR and the HEADS!

SHOWCHOIR in the room!
Celebrating Joseph's birthday!

Tv series has polo boys.
SM has polo boys..
So does SHOWCHOIR!
" IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN"

i'M TRYING to have abs and muscles like them hahah!
Guess it didn't work.

This is what happens when u dress as NENEK KEROPOK!
you'll be unable to sleep the night through~

Thanks for Raif for the editing of words =)













No comments: