Saturday, December 5, 2009

FINALLY!

test PART 1 is over!
I'm so reliefed!
The next half of POM have to study even harder because its a whole book!
which means i have to revise oftenly not to forget the earlier chapters....


Sometimes ,
i think tht no matter how much i would really wanna have it.
It just can't seems to blend it in.
I will tired myself and have a bad impression too...
Therefore , maybe sometimes have spaces for myself would be a better choice
EVEN! if there are better things given for me...
I'll just work hard and hope for the best!
Just to say,
NEVER GIVE UP...


Yesterday's performance...
something was missing...
I was disappointed..
Not on you guys but i think myself...
i'm sorry if i lost my temper or sth...
not focus ah...
still i miss u all..
and i miss all the atmosphere tht we all used to have...
i would like to see how it was lke before...


as u all know somethings are left said by seeing it..
Cuz wat u say is not wat u see...
a lie or death definition.
u choose ,
cuz at the end of the day,
people will look at you at a different angle.
just watch wat u say.


plus on....
someone out there is getting on my nerves...
i just remembered i know u .
but not very well or close...
so stop putting words around
total liar.

k, away with all the negative stufff...
LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE!

Syg is gonna have his POP soon!
can't wait to spend time with him again! whooohoooo!!!!!
HAVE so many things in mind with him.. "secret"
u know i know huh...
not say i wanna say ah..
but its between me and him only haha!
have been missing him so much...
just can't get to see him.
romantic words aren't just words.
but its how u express and really mean to someone you'd really love.
Hor syg!.
=D

No comments: