Saturday, December 12, 2009

Kick off with a BAD START...
Results for marketing was a disaster to me.
didn't i expect i would get a "C"
Careless mistake somewhere...
Still i have 2 more months for me to study the whole book b4 my final exams.
and this i gotta score...
Had a friday night blast with SYG.
Met up with him and his bunk mates to go to cash studio.
Stayed till 1 am
then had supper till 3am.
Tht night ended off with a little scare for me.
I though i couldn't find you.
i was scared to death till waters running
calling anxiously u "dumb dumb"...
in the end.
u were fast asleep in the room.
hahah!
Syg, i wun be seeing you for 2 weeks or more..
I'll defeinitly miss you to the core man!
and you'll be badly missed and pondered by me...
take care while ur in the elite team..
remember: health comes first!
"I lowe you"
well then , saturday was a new..
thu tht i was kinda restless cuz i had 2 hrs of sleep.
woke up making so much noise in front of my classmates...
haha! aiyo aiyo aiyo..
climbed till our hands were so sore.
still i'd see determination in all...
then!
my arms starts to ache nice nobodies busy now!
sweep the floor like some retard unable to hold it properly.
ahahh!


CASH STUDIO!





















ROCK CLIMBING!












































































We both are so hyped up over the pictures...










Yana and i











restless











And this is what happens if its a scorching saturday morning!










haha!











































































































































No comments: