Sunday, January 24, 2010

My week has been a blast ...
I get to exercise....
run my group event that went quite smoothly.
to Perporm at ESPLANADE again...
and last but not least...
to meet up with my syg....
Unfortunately, we both were ill...
its like 2 sick lovebirds falling ill.. haha!
we went to the beach feeling the breeze..
i'm so glad tht beach we visited
was so quite FILLED with our laughter and many thoughts...
we managed to exchange our sharing sessions since the past till now...
come to think of it.
its been a year plus...
how far we've gone...
man. tht was long but a start.
aite.... now most of the shows are over soon....
i gotta get my ass back to my books and get ready for exams....



Triple Trouble event...

And of course after the performance.. i get to eat my fav chicken! =)


see how much cravings we have for chicken!



blablabla... yes daen we know we know..hahah!

Before the show...

LAST but not least...
SHOWCHOIR!







No comments: