Sunday, January 17, 2010

Thu de lovebirds are so far apart but always near at heart.
it's not the lovely words that are exchanged among each other,
but the understanding and thought that counts makes their hearts and relationship grows stronger...
Yes! they may see each other once a week or sth or maybe a fortnight.
but that doesn't matter to both of them.
To them,
its the love they had for each other matters.
They dun scold each other all the time.
They dun fight all the time.
They dun irritate each other all the time.
They dun get jealous all the time....
Which means trust play a big part of the story and not to mention honesty.
Thats why it has always been so smoothly went well for the past 1 year plus to 2?
But that doesn't mean there wun be disagreements along the way.
Too soon to say.
But these 2 has always been the apple's of each other's eye for what its said to be able to trust each.
That's the most honesty that could ever happen in their relationship thats wat keeps them going on...
And Here's what the female bird has to say:
Dear male bird,
it's been a year plus so to 2.
what a blast it has been.
so many things that normal lovebirds might not be able to see.
but we've come by pass tht... and there are more to come.
For since the time i laid my eyes on you.
i pondered if this time round it would be a fake?
but as time passes by makes my false sense tells me ur the one.
Every time we're together
In each others arms
I know you will keep me safe
And protect me from any harm.
Whenever you're around
I get lost in your eyes
for you have taken way my sadness
away.
When u speak
no eyes of mine pondered anywhere
but to yours and only yours alone...
to make me able to see u a little longer....
for there's more for us
and more for me to say
but i just wanna cut it short
just to say...
" Aku Cinta Panda Mu"
from female bird.

No comments: