Sunday, April 25, 2010

BUSY ! YET a very MEMORABLE WEEK!



Havin to work everyday kinda stops my mind working for awhile sia...
unlike last time when i go to skl everyday.
first thing i sat on my chair was to take out my textbook and pen to ready to learn new things...
now is like...urgh....
i dunno how to explain.
and when i got home, i felt like a blur cock log..
loL!
macham no life..
loL!
well, this is the real world...
loL!
well, apart from tht...
i had a wonder day with my syg.... celebrating my bdae b4 tht....
simple yet enjoyable... =)
like as if its like an everyday life...
i hope ah. hahah!
more of sentosa outing k syg! =)
or maybe other outings ah~ huahuah!
dun expect out of the expect.... wld be abit bored ..loL!...
ok, see thts wat i mean....BLUR~
once again, i'd like to thank for all the wishes and present.
esp nat, raif and aqidah...
the cute little present with light and a star was a surprise....
moved me alot... like even though my bdae is over...
very much appreciated....
=)
plus showchoir singing bdae song like the whole bishan can hear sia! crazy!
but thts wat we are wat... lOL!....
aite... i'm kinda tired...
need to wake up early for tmll... nights ppl....

No comments: