Friday, April 16, 2010


See the pic above you'll roughly know what i've been going through lately this week....
basically,
a new job was a good news...
the bad news was my family and i have been quarrelling over me working at retail sales...
wanting me to change to admin job which was a total nono!
first nt willing to fork out the money to study private.
then want me to part -time study private
and now want me to study fulltime private...
thts one side of the shit i've been hastling about..
nxt...
choosing a course also give a hell damn of a prob..
not wanting me to study arts management side...
nvm
sports sci industry too small nvm...
psychology industry even smaller, nvm...
MASS COM! ask me wat for....
kills me to the beat man~
because of all these
i haven been sleeping well...
tired of getting lectured everyday at night despite after a long 8hrs of standing at work, u'd expect peace at home...
in the end.
its more like a law case.....
then comes world war III!...
after wat i've decided yesterday...
i hope it'll come to a stop not only for now but also for a long term....
i guuess my proving to them is not enough...
oh well...
" u can't please everyone"
This week... everyone started skl...
i start to miss my clasmsates..
my schoolmates...
my showchoirmates...
my free time going out shoopping!. =(
everything!...
last but not least!
the most i miss about is SYG...
gosh...
syg i miss u soooo much... =(

No comments: