Friday, June 18, 2010





A TOUGH WEEK back then and it ENDS this WEEK AWESOMELY!....


I'm lost for words...
and i'm glad i had Iskandar being my life-time partner.
Never had i tot ,wat went through last week, we had it all sorted out...
I'm so glad his understanding.
Yes he might be a little here n there but .
Ya see, thts where the gf has to step in to ease the situation.
I can be as ego as anyone else to say its not my fault.
But tht way wun help for the both of us...
I just feel tht...
i have to be always by ur side no matter wat happens...
and when we hold on, things will get better...
Not only to love him / concern him about his everyday life.
But his feelings
his everything.
Talking is nothing tht we talked about like how r u yada yada...
but we talked about everything .
Eeverybit... not keeping things from one another
Having to trust each other is as impt too...
and u see ..
My syg has it all...
For no one can ever be compared to him..
In every relationship i fall into....
i always look far because i am sincere and believe tht if i am sincere in my relationship and be faithful the other will do the same too
Things hasn't been going well till i found and fall for u...
As the first time when we get to know one another..
i was so afraid i wld be cheated for the i dunno how many times...
but then..
i came to realise...
that there can be many man out there with so much to have but cheats the other half...
But u....
U are the special one who doesn't cuz hah! i dunno why but i had soo much faith in u n trust in u...
and u never fail to make me love u even more.
Instead, u make me for who i really am...and learn to love u whole heartedly no matter wat stands in the way...
All the while i thought i had a bad love life with such a short love life span....
but i am grateful to have known u...
my malay boy... =D
AND me SLOWLY getting in to know about islam...
For i am willing to learn gradually in time.. =)
FOR u my love...
being with u is the best thing tht happened to me...
If having u leave me one day...
i could nt imagine how things will turn out to be for me...
it'll all be into darkness again like how orchard went flooding yesterday...
N i remembered the time when i cried so badly for u...
made me don;t wan to loose u anymore...
not even for once...
For i have gave my whole heart to you.. =)
=-*


No comments: