Saturday, July 17, 2010


Look at these 2 pictures.
One manly, one boyish...
Yeap... thats my boy.
Hahah!
Been thinking how much have we've both grown.
Well, i shrink a little.
HE! has grown...ALOT. loL!
From the time i've known him till now...
I must say i'm quite impressed with him...
That i dun have to becoz of little things i nag at him.
For he knows wats his doing and wats best for him.
Of all choices i made most of the time was wrg...
But falling in love with him and not giving up on him from the past till now,
was the best choice i've ever made...
I've nvr fallen for someone so much deep...
I've nvr cried soo much for someone ...
I've nvr cared for someone so much...( i mean i do care for everyone)
But his is special...
I need to take care of his health..
His HEART esp...
Because his heart holds everything...
If without him, i wun have good advice...
If without him, i dunno how much wiser i've got..(loL!)
If without him...
I cannot dun have him by myside da...
His that so PRECIOUS to me...
Someone i could talked everything about...
Someone whom i dun have to feel shy about
Someone whom i dun have to pretend to make it perfect infront of.
Cuz i have my own flaws too and was way many...
For he accepted my flaws..
my stupidity dumb and gong gong actions...
I dunno wats the right word to describe to him...
But his just the MR.RIGHT for me...
to walk down the wedding aile...
to walk down the long journey with me...
to walk down our ups n downs...
to walk down till we grow old....
For death will not do us apart too...
Forever in my heart.....
MY HEARTS CLOSED FOR U.... =-*
SIDE track....
skl's starting next week!
wee!
excited yet scared...
Excited cuz i finally get to touch books and crack brains and hold a pen!
scared cuz i dunno wat the ppl there r gonna be like.
plus i scared i cannot do well... nevertheless, i'll do my best for i dun wanna fail my parents anymore...
commitments....
all , i have to cut down..
i'm sorry if i have to turn certain things down...
but its for my studies sake...
i cun have too many things at a time...
West side story n studies are the prioirites...
family i have to have time for them...
FRIENDs at time...
but most importantly , time spared for my syg too...
Thats the biggest commitment i have to take....
well, nt commitment but is a must one.
For certain relationships out there...
too afraid of commitments and other stuff...
relationships are at loss...
Y with tht decision...
dun ur think its too hasty to cut out sth like tht cuz of other commitments...
To break off for a reason cuz too stress with other stuff...
that needs a breather to take...
That wld be the most dumbest thing to do...
If ppl decides to loss a relationship for tht...
its hard to get back...
Chances are given but not always...
so do treasure....


No comments: