Sunday, January 9, 2011

Its been months since i haven been updating my blog.
BECAUSE it's giving me problems.

whats been happening these days to me?

Before 2010 ends...
that week was a disaster.
But it ends well on the last day because i spend my countdown with my syg...

Then comes the first week of 2011.
Hmm, first few days was fine. Family relations. Not bad.
But other stuffs were involved.
Say relationship.
My syg and i were nt having problem.
Well, its the people around.
Seee, our relationship aren't like normal relationships with normal problems.
Its problems with people against our relationship and all..
Its been hard on me at the first week of 2011.
But still, its not gonna bring me down.
Even if it takes 30 over people disapprove us.
There is still more than a million approve. The world.
Wats most important is our hearts are in one.
Till then, we both will work very hard to show it to those who don't believe in our relationship.
To people who believe in our relationship.
I thank you and i appreciate your support.
To those who don't nevermind...
I wun be lost. But U are makin me stronger to prove ya'll how we can make the "not gonna happen" situation making it to HAPPEN!.

Well, i gotta say, i feel sad for ya'll cuz ya'll don't understand what or how much it takes to love someone u really love.
I'm not saying, seeing each other everyday or all the time means they really love you.
But me n my syg... we don't.
AND TO CLARIFY to people who thinks
I SEE MY SYG ALL THE TIME!
Let me tell ya we don't get to see each other all the time.
We don't get to see each other everyday.
We don't get to talk on the phone everyday before to sleep.
what we have was LOVE, UNDERSTANDING, TRUST, MATURITY and lots more!
Thats what it take for us to love each other this long.
SO PLEASE MIND WHAT U SAY!
BEFORE SAYING MY RELATIONSHIP!
LOOK AT YOUR RELATIONSHIP FIRST.
IF ITS THAT PERFECT, LET ME KNOW.
I AM MORE THAN WILLING TO SHARE MINE TOO!

THERE....
whats happened this week.
I'm gonna put it behind but i'll never gonna let it go
cuz IMMA PUT IN EXTRA WORK TO MAKE IT A MIRACLE TO HAPPEN.
YA'LL JUST WAIT N SEE.
IT WON'T TAKE 1 WEEK, 1 MONTH, 1 YEAR.
BUT SO LONG AS ME N HIM AREN'T BROKEN...
WE'LL MAKE IT...

For i'd like to look forward to the comin 2011.
so don't spoil mine before i spoil URS! =)

PFFFT!
to end off this update...
I'D like to say i love my syg so much...
and i'll do whatever it takes...
nothings gonna stop me.
its like as much as i love singing...
NO ONE.
no one can stop me only myself.
N if i nvr stop myself.
means i'll nvr stop loving

No comments: