Friday, February 4, 2011

First n foremost.
I'd like to say HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE! =)

Its the second day of CNY.
N i am home.
Dead boring...
No visiting today n tml.
All i'll be doing is to stay home watch tv.
Control the amount of cravings that is put at home.
Study.
And exercise...
Since i'm home today n tml.
I shall be discipline abit run...
I mean, i have been eating rice for the past 4 days! man! dun gain weight. YA RIGHT!

Apart from looking forward to receive Red packets.
What i am really looking forward for is meeting my syg.
Gosh..geees, i haven been seeing him for close to 2 weeks...
Missing him so much...
N soon i'll be seeing him on a sunday. But tht is just for rehersals, not a date...pfft..
But soon sooon... after the 12 feb it'll all be mine...

next stop.
These days...
been mumbling about friends...
sigh...
its so hard tht i dunno where to start or how to start...
i just think that.
Everyone has their own issues.
That whether or not ur happy or unhappy.
We shld speak up n nt keep our mouth shut.
When we do, so much so that certain things tht are nt true were open or lead from BIG MOUTHS tht made it spat upon to uneccessary problems.
Which leads to such a headache n a pain in a ass....
I dun wanna say anymore cuz its been buggin me for days
That when i can actually celebrate my CNY happily, i've been sulking and thinking about it most of the time.
With the add on for me not meeting up my syg...
I think i shall not continue anymore.
I shall stop here.
Till then.

No comments: