Tuesday, July 24, 2007

23 July 2007

Had IGV Lesson. Then break , then meet up with the netball girls..... dunno waht happen to me today,was kinda abit emo.... Studied awhile... Then took pics with Goofy, iM, Dawn and Wati. While the rest were at the other table chatting....

tODAYS MATCH I SHALL SAY, was the best one... GOOD JOB GIRLS... was a little upset cuz i practically nvr played a quarter except tht when SERI's ankle was injured. I took over her. I did not played well, and gave myself an excuse tht i had not play WD for quite awhile...tHTs the dumbest excuse i gave myself for not playin well... Not playin well so its my fault. Why all the excuses appear in my mind.... Its not being resposible....tsk.... i'm so sooo sad la can.....Actually lost the trust coach had in me. She sub me in, cu she thinks i can play? i dunno... I guess i just dissappoint her......

Had dinner with Jas, jess, del, hui ping, amy ya then went home.. Spoke to Jess about my projects and stuff....Alot of things to think... while havin dinner i though.....If i ever come to next year Higher nitec. By then , i wld be 22 lookin for poly . Thts like really old la!




























See the gong gong pic i did!!!!
Goofy and iM!


iM ! NICE SMILE YOU GOT! =)


i'M TAKING A PIC , while iM took me ! hee!



Goofy is really goofy!!!





wHoOoPS !!! Goofy!!! SUKE!!!




Bev ah ma's pose





Feli and Bev








Jessica and Feli







An qi and i









Is this pose nice or wat?! hahah!










Waht she's blowing at?












I simply just love this pic. Not becuz of the photographer but the pose i made haahahah! gonna edit!











Feli was emoing i dunno for wat ahahah! taken by Bev.














All of us in candid shoot. Nice!















Me and Goofy














OMG! whats GOOFy tryin to do to Wati ?@!
















Heheheh! iM and i ! =)

















iM and i after the match

















No comments: