Saturday, March 22, 2008

Friday was a boring day.
Was kinda like suppose to meet Hairi to go swimming, i guess he forgot and went to meet Zul to buy his Takraw shoe.
Really bored.
Everyone weren't free..
till i call wei xiong and wei xiang.
went out to Marina Square. Shop a FOX WOMEN's top. not bad. but i wear liao makes my "bao" abit small?haha!
nvm, i shall come back and buy the white and green one too.. =)
bought for wei xiong a shirt too... 0_0'''
Then meet up with my sis and mum t Tampines.
When to walk around Pasar Malam.
Bought a top and a small bag.
while my sis bought herself a watch.
Went into TM passed by B.U.M Equipment. Saw a 15 buck top loL!. kinda nice and tried it on! just nice heh! haha! bought it..
WENT HOME and had dinner after that.
i cooked chicken and veggie and soup!!! well all the dishes! hahah!
ahah! was kinda happy that i was able to buy stuff on a dead boring day.
THANKS WEI XIONG AND WEI XIANG FOR COMING OUT TODAY. =)
SORRY I HAD TO LEAVE EARLY.
Shall meet again and stay longer aite?
Talked to Hairi last night, then he was thinking of going swimming on Saturday after this training. And told me he see first.
Further more, he was not feeling well .
having stomache so i asked him to sleep instead.
Told him to give me an answer asap to i think if i wanna bring my swimsuit anot.
Just so happened later night, my 3 o'clock students msged me saying they aren't coming because they aren't free to sent their kids over.
so i can meet him earlier. =)
SATURDAY
lesson with my students....
10am lesson : was pissed with one of my students.
He has been there far before me and was with me eversince.
Till now , he has the phobia of goin into the deep pool when he can actually swim breast stroke ( excepts that he swim like a kangaroo, no offence )
I started the lesson in a little shallow than the deep pool.
He got into the pool for like less than 5 mins he started crying asking me to hold his hand and guide him. I refuse to, because his not learning.
he just keep screaming and crying out loudly as though i am bullying him nia.
Ba him ah... Buay Tahan...
then was teachin them freestyle.
He asked so mant stupid qns...
imagine if i told them to swim freestyle kick in the water for 1 min.
Every students were doing, he paused for quite awhile then asked: "swim freestyle kick huh?
1 minute huh?"
BA NI KE LING DING DONG AH!!!!!
I straight away look at him, then he do....
After that lesson, messaged Hairi if its still on.
He replied : " i dunno, next time ar i think, can __ ? "
like that eh!
pissed already oh...
he always cannot decide wan heh!!
I think have to ba his ke ling ding dong too..
then says will get back to me , in the end he nvr.
Fine, i replied : " anything oh."
i can't force him to go and swim wat, wat for.
went home with a heavy heart.... =(
Now , singing all the english minus one songs....blast my ear and sing out loud cause no one is at home.. haha!

No comments: