Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Yesterday before i could even bathe.
There was this man rung my doorbell.
did not seen him before, feeling frighten !
at that moment i might thought it was JI's member loL!
MAS SELAMAT'S MEN?! LOl!!!
SO DID NOT OPEN THE DOOR FOR HIM till he left.

Later that went to meet him
both went to esplanade ta read booksss???
huh! loL!...
its music books not story books haha!!!
went to toys R rus ta buy rubix cube for my sis..
playing along the way.
hahahah!
went to had dinner and walked all the way to Clark Quay's bus stop and went home.
to me , time was kinda short but at least i can get to see him. *shy* heeeheheeh!


Met up with Adeline today to take our passport photos.
Adeline asked if wanna eat. ok.
when we meet
we decided to eat Sakae sushi buffet meal.
hahah!
eat and eat and eat.
don't forget i have to go back to school and run..
goddd! i tell you!.
last meal we ate was fried salmon and mochi and fried ice cream!
we could not eat finish the fried salmon and ice cream!
lol!
in the end, each person paid like 22 bucks! hoh kay! know why!
BECAUSE its a plus on for gst and service charge! both liike that already close to 10 bucks hor...sian...
loL!

took pictures from the machine haha!
damn funny
Adeline don't like the photos she took loL!....
Went back to school with 3/4 full stomach!
altogether ran 15 rounds or stadium with a few stops of sit ups, crunches, push ups, leg lifts
did my last 2 rounds then stopped cause i feel like vomiting! haah!
not that i'm pregnant! no!!!
its because i'm full, food had rushed to my gullet! loL!
went home, bought yogurt. strawberry nice neh! lol!
and here am i now blogging.
THEN! i read this email send by my friend. was kinda sad.
Here let me show you :


T.J.L P.S: Before you start to read this,I just wants to tell you guys that her son is one big fat MotherFuc**r!
He is being such a bloody retard not to realise how much her mother had gave in to her and please everyone...no matter how much you hate your mum,don't forget,they are still your mother and they had though
time bringing you up till you are this well-grown... please,do love your mum ...
Anyone have a problem with what I say,I will personally kick your....your....soccer ball !





This is really good. I'll love my mother til the day I die.
-T.J.L (The following above is a self-edit by Tan Jun Long but the below story were originated from 'I don't know who'. Thank You.)


My mom only had one eye. I hated her... she was such an embarrassment. She cooked for students & teachers to support the family.

There was this one day during elementary school where my mom came to say hello to me. I was so embarrassed.

How could she do this to me?

I ignored her, threw her a hateful look and ran out.

The next day at school one of my classmates said, 'EEEE, your mom only has one eye!'

I wanted to bury myself. I also wanted my mom to just disappear.

I confronted her that day and said, ' If you're only goanna make me a laughing stock, why don't you just die?'

My mom did not respond... I didn't even stop to think for a second about what I had said, because I was full of anger. I was oblivious to her feelings. I walked out of that house, and have nothing to do with her. So I studied real hard, got a chance to go abroad to study.

Then, I got married. I bought a house of my own. I had kids of my own. I was happy with my life, my kids and the comforts,

Then one day, my mother came to visit me. She hadn't seen me in years and she didn't even meet her grandchildren.

When she stood by the door, my children laughed at her, and I yelled at her for coming over uninvited.

I screamed at her, 'How dare you come to my house and scare my children!' GET OUT OF HERE! NOW!!!'

And to this, my mother quietly answered, 'Oh, I'm so sorry. I may have gotten the wrong address,' and she disappeared out of sight.

One day, a letter regarding a school reunion came to my house. So I lied to my wife that I was going on a business trip. After the reunion, I went to the old shack just out of curiosity.
My neighbors said that she died.


I did not shed a single tear.

They handed me a letter that she had wanted me to have.


'My dearest son,
I think of you all the time. I'm sorry that I came to your house and scared your children. I was so glad when I heard you were coming for the reunion. But I may not be able to even get out of bed to see you. I'm sorry that I was a constant embarrassment to you when you were growing up. You see........when you were very little, you got into an accident, and lost your eye. As a mother, I couldn't stand watching you having to grow up with one eye. So I gave you mine. I was so proud of my son who was seeing a whole new world for me, in my place, with that eye. With all my love to you,

Your mother.


Always tell someone that you love them because you never know what day will be their last, or your own. Always seek to resolve your problems or disagreements with loved ones because if either of you should pass on before, the one who is left alive will have the rest of their life to ponder those unresolved feelings but will never find closure. And closure usually brings peace...


i read the part where his mother gave her eye to him. i shed a tear...
like how can her son treat her this way lar!!!
hmmm
but maybe also , his mom like never tell him the reason earlier why she only had an eye.That way she won't have to suffer so much cruelty from his son....
sigh...



Training will be cancelled tml.
sad.
sad.
sad.
Team macham no team.
Just a cca that exist .
but team?
no existance.
junior macham wan to come don;t wanna come.
senior also macham wanna come don't wanna come.
Cuz its exam week
but hope things wouldchange for the better after april intake. =)


Tell to the love ones you love them everyday. Cause you may never know when will they leave the world.

No comments: