Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sunday
woke up to cut grass..
Was wondering ifv Hairi was still having headache anot? So made Konnyaku jelly for him.
We nearly did nt meet. that my jelly was made a waste.
But we manage to meet later. =))
After the Danceworks went to meet him..
walked! from PLAZA SING TO TOWN!
from TOWN! to SUNTEC! LOL!
ONE dumb incident that happened that day.
we were walking through Raffles Shopping mall, he was carrying my bag for me. Then i did some stupid expressions that he walked away from me and made me feel like a lunatic! in the middle of the mall.
Then my vocal teacher called out my name~ hahaa~ so funny, i guess she saw me doin tht. lol! so paiseh!
Had Subway to for dinner
Gave him the Jelly.
was quite surprise how come i would give him when there is no special event on. loL!...
went to buy his stuff his mother asked him to buy and head home after that.
Monday
Went out with my classmated. Bowling then pool at PS then dinner.
It has been 3 years i have touched bowling loL!
cool!
Had dinner over at Dhouby Gourd* ( i dunno how to spell) exchange .
Price affordable and free flow of ice -cream and drinks! wooO!!!
Tuesday
Training...
stresss...
sprints and walk sprints and walk for 2 sets....
like sprint 100m, 300m walk
200m sprint, 200m walk etc etc...
for 2 sets hor!!!
then did circuits, skip, sit ups, pumping, legs press, arm press for 1 minute!!! will go
MONG CHA CHA!
HAD dinner with im, hui ping, del, seri and miss pam at Simpang. had laughter.
Wednesday
PLAYED SQUASH!
Adeline and Yvoone came over to sports club to play Squash! which we dunno how to play. So , we just anyho whack whack! haha! fot the whole 2 hrs.!
felt hungry , so head to airport and had Sakae sushi! loL!!!
this time, we 3 will not be eating sake for as long as we dun have the cravings for it..
had it till we turn blue... not yet green!!! loL!!!>..
Thursday
Going to watch Movie with Adeline and Yvonne, then head to skl to pay my course....then for piano lesson...
waking up feeling so sucky cuz my whole body aches! especially my arms!!
i bet adeline and yvonne too!!!
i dunno how are they gonna train later especially Adeline! hohoh!!!

No comments: