Thursday, April 24, 2008

Had my birthday on a training day hah! training wasn't so tough either...
Miss Pam bought cake , thats nice of her..
Then maddness came! thats where the maddness starts.....
after training, they covered my eyes with my towel . made me SMELL, LICK AND BITE you know wat!?
G-STRING PAD! loL!! wth can!!
and when i opened the box!
its full of tissues, g-string pads, pantyliner and more pads and lotion and body spray and nail polish remover haha!!!! wth can!
Cause ADELINE, anqi, jessica bought g-string and stick on bra for me...
haha! nice of your. but its not a nice one okay!!!!!!!
But got sponsored for tissues and stuff, not bad ah. at least when i need tissue i can take from there..
this morning, my younger sis complained no packet tissue.. i said neh! i have tones in the box! take as many as you like! haha! damn funny!
After that, maddness made me carry that box without cover in the bus on the way home...
they came to my house, ordered canadian pizza, jing zhentou. etc etc....had a little left over though..haha!
sian.....
and ya, thts how it happened......
Days are busy now, training and studies...argh! tired...somemore, kneecap seems to be like dying giving way...i hope it does not b4 n after match loL!1...
Pissed with my second sis....
That good for nth arse!
she took my adidas yellow bag like for pass 4 mths . outcome! it look koyak!
black and abit tattered! my fav one ! and she "handled with care" this way!
so i said you owe me one...aite she says...
then she say she will get it on my bdae....
then (thick skin) i asked her where is my present. she said she's too busy to buy...
but in actual fact i guess she does not want to buy.
KNOW WHY!? I heard info from my younger sis that.
If i am willing to buy a handphone for her which is like $500 plus she will buy for me...
where is this such logic appeared to!? in her dictionary...
hell no for me...
first things first! she dirtied and did not handle with care for my bag.
second thing, she lost her previous handphone herself , why shld i get one damn expensive phone for her bdae!?
so unreasonable...
therefore, i am damn angry and pissed to talk to her or lecture her....
hack watever care she wants...i'm not gonna get it for her...she lost it, she wants a new phone she gets it herself whether or not she pesters my mum i dun care....
dun make me cho chok her pantat! =(

No comments: