Monday, August 25, 2008

Are all guys the same....?
one moment they say one thing.
And the next you'll know they did another thing.
Is it so hard one you really love???
Is tht so hard?
Does doing things for the person i loved not worth to be loved?
One time you and him were so close....
next moment you know his another person like a hi bye friend...
the way how things spoke were so different.
Is it such a worth to let go memories we had like tht?

I had a hard time all this while... recently especially...
being it at home...
being it in school...
being it in sports...
being it in friends...
and here comes love life...

people thinks i had all...
but who the hell knows i don't.
All i want is being loved thats all...
All i want is someone who holds me tight and never let me go.
All i want is a listening ear , a shoulder to cry onto forever.

Joanne came speaking up to me in msn...
as i told her about my stuff...
tears came rolling down my cheeks non non - stop...
I knows whats up in my mind.

But alot of things had happened .
I dunno where to start from and where to end...
I just need a peace of mind.
How i wish i was a nobody where no one sees me and has expectations of me.
How i wish i would be the kind of girl tht hid my face.
So afraid to tell the world what i've got to say
But i have this dream
right inside of me
I'm not gonna let it show
cuz its not time
I can't let you know.


I'm missing you...
I'm loving you...=))

No comments: