Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Had 4x100m heats.
Got first and obviously into the finals. =))
Head for OFA and ISS lesson.
Had vocals rehersals and head home to study now..

Heard things which i would not wanna hear.
I don't know what to do now.
Things "it" said before i don't know whether to trust "it" anymore.
I thought "it" would be the different from the rest .
But maybe , i was wrong...
I am very disappointed with "it" (if things i heard was true) and dAmn disappointed with myself. =(
i am so floating in air right now.
i have no directions to go to and face.
i felt the feelings we had had difted and distance were so far away.
is that how once we had gonna end like this?
when a friend of mine told me about "it"
i felt cheated.... =(
at that point of time i so wanted to cry.
but i held back...
GO TO HELL WITH MYSELF~!



I'M MISSING YOU...
I'M LOVIN YOU...

No comments: