Thursday, February 26, 2009

Been hogging on revising my FOF for comin testsand exam.Damn stress man!
And ya because of comin exams for the past few weeks.Syg and i hardly meet.Now, his line kenna cut. Despite him being angry throwing tantrum, he went laughing. haha! If it were me, i'll make a hell lot of noise.

Spoke with him on msn... He was telling me his looking at our old pictures. Which bring me wanna upload them... From the past till now. haha! We may meet see each other everyday, we may not call each other everyday and talk for 2 - 3 hours. But i guess our hearts are just out there for one another despite the hectic things we may have ya?
As we must have patience with whats given us.
All i can say is I love him and i miss him so much... the tight squeezy hug he always give..
the pervertic look he gave me... ( haha! joking! )



Videos of yesterday has also been Uploaded. sorry if the video is seen like tht. I dunno how to rotate videos ahha!!
Aite, i shall not talk no more. =D
















































































































































































































No comments: