Saturday, February 28, 2009

Weathers these days are so freaggin hot..
If not it rained like siao!
Making my face under a state of confusion.
Oily tooo.... Ka! Damn it!

Health these days aren't good.
Because of my previous flu, i've yet recover...
Which causes my breathing a prob.
Esp when i'm having training...
It causes me to breathe an air 3 times harder.
Like kenna asthma like tht.
Cuz the flam has been somehow choked in my windpipe and my chest...


Met up with Teha in the late morning.
Went down to Dj's uncle ,Leslie, saloon..
Head down to study after that. Studied till 4.
Head down to shop for clothes...
Brought teha to eat Apple struddle.


Its gonna be a week tht Lycan of mine went missing.
Plus on the hectic schedule there is for tht Lycan.
I'm in an exam state and missing state.
Maybe thats why i cun breathe well these days...
Woah! like tht worse right?
if i see him i cun breathe even well right!?
No la! I'll just happy to see him. The hugs he gave, the kisses he gave and the laugther tht i hear...
At the moment, hearing his voice through *ring ring* is good enough. For now.
Being able to hear his voice is like havin his embience around me hahah!!!!

No comments: