Sunday, February 22, 2009

THINGS HAS happened these days and i enjoyed it!

Lets start with Thursday...
Had beach volley ball tournament the whole day at SENTOSA!
Till all of us got burned!
Went to meet Weying at Tampines.
Sat at coffee bean at chatted for like 2 hours...
Shannon came hahha!

Friday
Woke up late went to meet Teha to buy bras! Unfortunately i was only able to buy 1 only.
Cuz there isn't my size???
Met Aidil for lunch at Tamp.
Then we head to skkl.
No rehersal.
So lepak at tamp awhile awhile only...
Then head home
Watched Ip Man.
not bad....


Saturday!
Meet TEHA at simei.
took train all the way to Jurong east.
Met Aidil then have my sound check.
Oh, btw.
This competition i took part was at JURONG GREEN CC.
Its a malay singing competition.
Introed by Aidil.
And was the only chinese girl in the group...
soooooo malu!
Lucky i have teha to be by my side...
so sweet of her right..
ya i know its kinda bored... seeing those performance...
but its an experience....
hah!
Youngs kids like 13-14 years old sung damn well especially the girls!
i take my hat off them!
Speaking of kids...
Teha and i made new frens yesterday....
Went around following us. haha!!!
Isk, Syirah, Syaiful, NAdiah (syirah's best friend) and aidil came after their Malay production meeting.
Had dinner.
Went back to watch the performance.
And speaking of KIDS again...
Isk and I met up with a very mischevious one! hhahha!!!
He was so sticky with Isk.
Gave him chocolates...
Sit on his lap...
Kissed him....
Play psp football with him..
hahah!!!!
Just like a father entertaining him hahah!!!...
WHile i'm like his stepmother. chocolate also dun wanna give. hahaha!!!!
oh well......

Overall...
its has been a great opportunity.
being it in my passion.
seeing my G family. (although al were not there.)
and seeing my loved one after a week.
Its just fills up my day.
Although i shall say its not enough.
but one shall not be selfish...
=)
Having what i have now fills up my life.
I can't possibly ask for more...


Pictures to be upload soon...
soon....

No comments: