Sunday, August 2, 2009

I was irritated by your voice in the morning..
naggging and cracking about everything...
here am i talking to you! about my future states...
there... u! came prompting to me without letting me fininsh my words.
obviously i am furious...

yah, i wanna go over.
is it a prob
what? U! think with my standard i cannot go over to Ni is it?
Money wise, i wun be able to spend their U! fucking dun worry...
or was it because they are always spending money on me that your jealous?
Jealous say so.
Furthermore, U! were the one who started to raise ur hand wanting to hit me.
So i acted to scare U! off....
U! like the feeling of rasing ur hand right?
wat more can U! say about me?
at least i have dreams and passion in things to do.
rather than U!...
do u know what you! want in life?
i guess i have been asking you! for the past few years ur ans still the same..
i dunno.
not even a proper ans of where abouts U! wana go...
think about it la...
say i'm useless...
who has the NO BRAIN thats worse than a pea brain!
Who was the one tht has the potential to do so but dun wanna excel..
thats U! pea brain....

So get a life.
cuz i bet UR! life is worse than mine
not even thinking what you! want...
even if so, U! think like a pea brain....
so buzz off...

U NO LIFE PEST!

No comments: