Tuesday, August 11, 2009

PEE POLE!

First of all...
i wanna say THANK YOU to these PEE POLE~ and more!
For coming down to support Zainol , Faliq and me! =)
Thank you soo much for coming down despite where u guys were...staying in the east side , west side, north side, south side???
hahah!

THANKS!

But i shall say....
i've had my day a ROTTEN day..with ROTTEN LUCK!
I came all the way down to Jurong point!
JURONG OK!
i got 3rd place...
nvm....
its ok...
whats worse and most fucked thing ever!!! was

MY PHONE GOT STOLEN!
chicken.....(another word for chi bai) hahah!
i have nt been saying tht for like years!
wat a rotten day!
sAD OK! =(
tht phone was with me for less then 2 months?
And its got stolen...
tell me ah...
i'm so sad can!
How many important stuffs were missing inside...
many ok i thell u!
my schdeule for a long term has gone missing..
all my contacts are gone!
WORSE!
the songs that i sung for SYG'S birthday was in it too!
SPEECH TOO! =(
i didn't tAke it out =(
i'm sorry syg...
i should have put it in ur thumbdrive or sth...
nvm... i sing to u everytime ok! =)
Once again,
thank you PEE POLE for coming down.. =)
Today was a normal in school tht i attended Sports Admin in the morning and then we were free...
But we aren't free becoz we had our projects for Coaching to present tml =( !
I hope syg is doing fine in his Field Camp...
It'll be damn tired for him...
but dun give up syg...! =D







PIC PIC TIME! =)

MADNESS!

THE flowers that Madness gave to me.




They say i look very lusty in this pic...


How about this!? haahh!
i would only do to Madness and Syg only! hahah!


Del place tht green watch in it.. ahahh!

Furby's spastic face..... haha!

Lovely ppl...
Nervous faces...
i love these ppl...
Syirah, her sis n their mum
Natri


Close one more door! hohohoh!
I love the skin tone! TeehEE!
WE WILL GET THERE...

zAINOL!


No comments: