Friday, August 28, 2009

This week is a mental sickness....
i thell u..
like totally!
Exams and test are like around the corner and i have to juggle with my studies and showchoir well...
the fact that i cun go for sports CCAs for now cuz my ankle is kinda recovering...so ya...
rehersal today was alright..
Overall look of the outcome. i felt everyone should perform.
But because of the reputation of showchoir standard we have to keep it up. =(
I just hope, the junoirs wun give up just because thet are nt selected to perporm teacher's day's performance....
like you've all been working so hard and just becoz ur not selected u give up half way...wasted right!
so
"NEVER SAY GIVE UP!"


"NOT SAYYYY I WANNA SAY AH BUT I JUST SAY AND I'M GONNA SAY AGAIN OH...."


Ptttff.....!
But oh well, i managed to meet SYG today! =D
He injured his leg....
"see how la.~ where got time~?"
thats all he can say....
but syg....

"NOT SAYYY I WANNA SAY AH! BUT I JUST SAY AND I'M GONNA SAY IT MANY TIMES!"
" GO see doctor ok! for you own good =) "


Back home, syirah showed me video of JOSEPH.
My previous production before GREASE...
Alan made tht video...
i went smilling and laughing at myself hahahah!





YUP! THIS is the one!
See how kental and cheena my face was!?


OH! MORE VIDEOS OF ME AND ZAINOL WERE MIMICKING BEFORE showchoir rehersal start yesterday.
Damn funnie i thell u!
here's the link. so watch! =D

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/video/video.php?v=124024859034&ref=mf

No comments: