Sunday, February 7, 2010

I had loads of things to do this week...
Preparation for the camp.
cHecks here and there..
rehersal.
then camp on friday and saturday.
It was my first time going to Pulau Ubin..
My first time having outdoor cooking!
first time sleeping in a tent.
hahah!
gAINed new experience !
But had to be under the scorching sun the whole day..
standing the whole day cuz i'm the assistant camp chief...
how exhausted was that!
responsibilities tht amera, hubert and i had to hold..
and consequences tht we had to face for any of their mistakes...
was stressed up!
but i'm glad tht was over.
And now the only thing i left to do is my POM final paper!
EVM report to hand in and presentation to present
ODR to presentation to present FIRST! then report...
I hope,
there wld be more automatic.
and not taking for granted attitude.
once work means work.
show coloured face.
at the end of the day.
we work together, our results shows better.
Dragged myself out of the bed today for Photoshoot.
nvr had propershoot b4.. but funny la hhah!
coming this week will be more hectic
cuz i'll have to clean the house.
do gardening...
clean the mess at home.
study for POM.
get ready for ODR presentation...yarlk!
and chinese new year!
but darn it cuz it clashes with Valentine's day..
but tht does not mean i'll miss my valentine's day..
i'll just have My VALENTINE's day another day..with my syg...
sorry syg.. =(
but trust me...
it'll be sth special.. =)
and
XOXO...
I MISS YOU TOO...
badly..
teehee... =)



SM camp 2010


Too tired... dozing off in class..






No comments: