Sunday, February 14, 2010

Today is the first day of Chinese New Year
also as well as VaLenTine's DaY!
omg....
I have no choice but miss out valentine's day today. =(
I'm so sorry my dear.
I will repay tht day the next day or when ur free this week. =)
Bt nevertheless, we both exchanged V.D. gifts on a friday.
and i've gt to say this ,
that i lorved the gift u gave syg. =)
till i wear it on the first day of chinese new year/valentine's day hahah!

Lovely ya?!


And u cun reject
ISKANDAR PITT and APRIL JOLENE!

nOT to forget Amz... =)

Isk and his bunk mates...
Not to forget to support my skl bandmates at ITALENT!
Shall update the dates but its a saturday at VIvo City!


Coming days gotta start studying for my exams...
no time.....
" dun mess with wats mine...i might not be there but i'm not blind"






No comments: