Friday, August 10, 2007

10th August

WEDNESDAY!

Woke woke damn early
Preepare mua stuff for performance...loL!! alot la! clothes here and there!!!!

Came to skl to meet jenna and bi kong for breakfast . Then head up with them till 8.30. Then meet Dion and the dancers.....got ourselves reqady and head up to de auditorium....

Dance was our first item.... gan jiong.
It had been 1 mth we have not dance liao !! hahha! i mean tht dance steps

Then came my singing OMG la! o'm so freaking scared la!

Faiz told me to relax...everyone told me to relax ahahah!!!!!

It was then my turn... I saw my classmates and the rest hahahh! heard them callin mua name haaaa!!!!!


Sing sing sing! then!!!!! i zhao Xia!!!(sung off key ) omg la!!! its not abit but very very very freagging obvious okayu!!!!!!

Kayu kuku lalal!!!! i'm so paiseh!!!


Then meet up with pei shan , our class gang and and jenna.
So decided to watch RUSH HOUR 3 ! AHAHAH!!! its damn hilarious ah...but gt meaning wan ah the show though its funny loL!!!....

then go home le...sleep a little while.
Wnated to go and see the netballers at suntec de, but my ah bu dun allow me go.wth la... i very angry eh.... kaya kuku!!!.... i do hope they win! =) sorry girls if i cun go and support you guys...=( my thousand apologise.



THURSDAY!

WHOAPPSI! ITS NATIONAL DAY HOR! LOl!....
sTAYED AT HOME THE WHOLE DAY.... i;m soi soi bored...
Went ta tamp ta look for dress, but did not see a dress i like...
went to simei, swan told me she wanna bake cookies. then i was like okok...
ont he same time can bake muffins for my class gang as i have promised them, and Leonard.
Msged him , he says ok. BUt i dunno how to pass to him, till now he haven reply me...Sigh! i think he work till siao liao! msg also dun wanna reply....forget me liao!!!.tsk tsk.....jas came then sat at mua hse awhile and then left with swan ta meet ah mao they all....
so i started baking ma muffin...loL!!!...

Bake half way burned my thumb, pain la can!!!!!


sigh la!, I;M really bored can....can someone call me and talk to me??!!!!

But then again hor! CLASS TEST next thursday....then haven really study yet..
okay! i shall start tml...


TML ah!!!, LESSON in the monrning till 12.30
then go swimming till 4 i think ba
then go for rehersal for de peroforming arts challenge. De duet with my sis have yet fininsh rehearse, i damn dunno wat to do la! she kaya kuku!!!....bloody hell, asked her have you learnt your part.. ya abit . okay sing! then i played the song, she nvr sing... i really wann smmmmaccckkk her face eh!!!!

sigh!!! angry i look older ah!!!!....(relzx relax!!!)

No comments: