Thursday, August 23, 2007

23 July 2007



Lessons as per normal...

head to class to talk about creativitiness...

kinda bored tht i went moody....

Lunch....

mEETING WITH the sict club for the comin up camp.....
i cun wait hehehe!

MDP LESSONS....viviana n patricia had nt eaten their lunch...
so pei wen and i accompany them down ta CAMPUS HAVEN loL!>.....

ltr tht, another meeting!!!!!
Then haed dwn to play bball with evon...
i shall say the game we played was not a nice one...

it was becuz i heard ppl critisizing others....
see solo players...
come on la....in basketball or any other sport! there is a thing called...TEAMWORK!!!!
no teamwork....
you might jolly well, set up a solo team la hor!!!!
so bad la...i left ltr to meet swan, bev, hui ping, yiling, limin and yoyo's floorball competition....


THEY'VE HELD THE CHAMPION TROPHY!!!!

YEAH MAN!!!

CONGRATS !

*BOW DOWN TA YA.....

yunru came along...then jas, then evon
YVONNE also dun wanna play with tht team too ahahah!!!!
Yvonne, i understand how you felt loL!

see them play
very nice oh...lol!.....
so sadded. no sict ppl wanna play...
why why why delailia loL!...
no one wanna play...if not i come join too...
tsk tsk...
there is chances.....


Went back home ltr tht....
while i was waiting for mua bus...
i was thinking...
thinking...
loadsa things la...
sigh!
then i became damn emo!
the past relationship i had...
was memorable... YET terrible....
no one wanted this to happen....but it still happened to me....
is the world tht unfair? or shall i say fair?
no one is perfect... i agree la...

knowpe....i really envy those ppl who has close relationships with their families and cousins and frens....
passive in things they've strive....

then i asked myself....
do i have all these...?
do i miss all these...?
or was it i dun treasure them?
sigh...
its so so so sadist ....



Baby come close let me tell you this
In a whisper my heart says you know it too
Baby we both share a secret wish
And you're feeling my love reaching out to you

TimelessDon’t let it end no
Now that you’re right here in my arms
where you should stay
Hold tight baby
Timeless
Don’t let it fade out of sight
Just let the moments sweep us both away
Lifting us to where
We both agree
This is timeless love


I see it all baby in your eyes
When you look at me I know I feel it too yes I do
So let's sail away and be forever baby
Where the crystal ocean melts into the sky
We shouldn’t let the moment pass
Making me shiver let’s make it last
Why should we lose it don’t ever let me go





pICTURES TODAY AND yesterday




me, yunru and Krystal


Me & Krystal


Look at tht much of food we bought yesterday !



Swan cuts the chicken breast skin ahah!




Look hoe shagged i am after stiring de 420g of flour !
i looked so ragged !


No comments: