Sunday, August 19, 2007

Horight! i'm back ta blog again! WHY!? CUZ I'M bored! loL!!>....

Made cookies this afternoon...but it turned out to be a damn failure! it ended up to be muffin! flat ones!!! loL!!!>..omg la!!! i think i put tooo much flour le....sigh!!! i wanted cookies so bad la....

went ta ma grandma house....

came back....bloggie time!

have nth much to blog...

but did looked back pics i had taken.....its quite a missing it ba.....



TAKE A LOOK AT IT!!


HOW I WISH I HAD A HOT BOD LIKE HER!!




wAT YA THINK ABOUT THIS WATCH ?!



me AND MA SIS! AIN'T SHE PRETTY!?




oh ma freagging god! wat is swan doin!?




i think she has gone bongus, so is her hair! haha!




My used to be tattoo...USED TO!






THE PAST







VERYTHING HAS CHANGED?!







WAS IT?! I'M STILL WONDERING.....




No comments: