Tuesday, April 22, 2008

22nd! WhooO!!!! guess who's birthday is that!!!!
Other than MEEE!!!!
wei xiang's birthday too!!!=)
Wei xiang Happy Birthday!!!
I dun feel old, in fact i felt like as if i've gone back to younger days where i had my birthdays loL!!!!...
Swimming side boss sent me and email and Cc to my mum. My mum called me up and lectured me during skl perios saying i nvr send schedule etc etc...
I went home. checked email...kns!@@ he nonsense..
says my march and previous schedule has probs so follows his way of doin it.
But from what i compared and observe...Its the same as the previous guy tht sent and asked me to do .....Wat the xuete!!!!!!!
makes me boil!
then say i nvr bank in some student/ the student nvr pay money!
come on dude! they did pay if not why there was estrict mark over there! open your kuku nader eyes!
geeee!!! i shld have known when he opened leeways for me to work like changed from sat to sundays. I shld have said NO!....
then like tht i can spend time at hom on sundays having breakfast, lunch n dinner with my family.
AND because of this stupid job tht i do on sundays...
i have to leave house by 7!
so meaning no breakfast n lunch with my family!.
can you imagine, weekdays i wil be damn busy with skl work n cca's tht i come home late no having dinner with my family then!!! sunday also work! eat XUETE OKAY!!!
aite.... dun wanna kill my brain cells over such nonsense!

No comments: