Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Pissed with my dad.
was kinda exhausted due to whole day boredness at home.
He was talking about my sister's studies etc etc so decided to sleep.
Sleep in the car on the way back home from my grandmother's house.
Then all a sudden he raised him voice " here i'm talking someone is behind sleeping!"
he said that twice , then only i woke up.
And then he started saying about me...
saying i'm soon to be 20.
Still not finding job.
People around this age already into UNI already. you? still in ite....
blablabla ....
i was cursing him la..
walao eh...
the other time my mum said "if i were to study SM, my dad supports me and said go ahead and study since its the course i'm interested in , so dun waste time on others not interested in."
Then this was wat he said to me...i'm so pissed and damn sad.
If he supports me all the way, go all the way can. Dun say this , then say another thing infront of me..
yes, i shed tears in the car and back home. Mum was nagging so i kinda like throw my tantrum....
But...aiya.. i dunno wat to say...i'm just speechless tats alll....
Monday.
Went to see a chinese doc about my back...aching hell...
then meet my classmates later at Cine, decided to watch movie so we walked till PS. Then says dun wanna watch already ahhah! so go to bugis...
Haji Lane...Pei wen managed to buy a polo -t shirt.
Jarryl , vivian, pei shan,pei wen bought clothes and jeans there too....
we kept shooting balll....
haag!
Then met Im in the train...
She accompanies me to surprise Hairi...=))))
HahHAH!
Hairi was surprise and kinda guess i may be there to see his match...
huahauhau!!...
Im and i were kinda bored by his team and the navy people played . But then, slowly it gets exciting!!!!
the old navy uncle see me cheering , he kept looking and smiling at us. ahah!...
He and their coach even like offered us biscuits haah! so paiseh..
loL!!...
Im and i tot NYP would lose to the Navy. But we were wrong...!
They won! yeah! was an exciting one.. loL!>...
End match...IM went home! dun wan me to accompany her take cab can!!!!!!(sad)!
Hairi Aasked me to take his schol bus with him then take cab home. Cuz my last bus is gone....
so yeah..
huahau! he says his touched that i would come all the way to NUS to see his match. And its a match that starts at 8.30 to 11 pm!
Well, hee its the heart that counts....=)))
Thanks IM! =)
Tuesday...
Went for basketball training....
Certain players whom were supposed to come for training but did not turn up.. i dunno y? maybe overslept???
Ray had skl events, so i took over , did physical with them....
As netball physical training is in the evening. Would wan to save energy for later.
Dearest SWAN! saw me not doin stopped the whole team , wait for me to do then they continue. hahah!!! KNS LA SWAN!!!! MA LOU!
wENT TO see basketball match...
there was this girl who's not as tall as me..but her vertical jump is good man.!
Went back to skl for netball traiining. Adeline took over Miss Pam ...
do dod do do... dod do dod dododo...
wad i like the most is jump to touch the basketball net! yeah! hahah!we did it 200 times! =)
Went to had dinner with MADNESS without SWAN. =(
head home.. Feeling tired and hurt my back and kinda make my knee le...
gotta take care.
When i reached home... My mum came to me and said you not tired hor....SUPERWOMAN HUH! Training morning, training night....
My mum says i woul have to cut down on cca's / activities if i wanna go poly this time!
SOOO!!! she asked me to give up on either one baskeball or netball...
i was sooooooooooo mooooodyyy!!!!!!
cuz i love both of this 2 sports and would not want to give up la!!!!!!!!
she says by skl starts she wanna see me go for either one of training only. I kept quite and did not wanna ans her....
there is nth wrg if i have more than 1 cca....so long as i can cope and nottake up other nonsense things.. shld not be a prob wad! kns!!!!!!!!!
Spoke to Hairi and here am i blogging...
Aite. I'm off to sleep =) nite nite. =)



No comments: