Monday, April 14, 2008

First day of skl! has always been the bored ones!!!!!
cuz of dumb dumb kuku nadern talks...
but at least i have frens i know in my classs...
have WATI, LANDY, SHANE ETC ETC...AHAHA!!!!!
ANnd new friends i've made...
Ice breaking!...class was quiet...
i kinda made myself abit mischevious loL!!!>..
i cun help it lOL!!!!!
weee!!!!
class got abit shake up after that where we get to talk to one another...
but bonding not up to the max YET! lOL!!!>.
i hope it will in a few days time =) hhaha!!!!!!
training after that....
its not tired but its the chest tht i've just recovered made it so difficult for me to breathe......KNS! damn!!!!
oh wel.....
cca drive tml!!!! wee weaaaaa!!!!
bye bye....
I miss my sayang haha!
and him...=)
he must be washing eyes hor IM!!! =( LOl!
AT least i'm not cuz i'm faithful! haha!!!!!

No comments: