Monday, June 9, 2008

Had not been blogging these few days...
shagged....no mood..
Saturday night had a stay over at east coast.
Sunday early morning, SAUCONY Marathon.....
Came home....totally shagged!
dun say after the event, in between the event was a total shag too...
imagine, after every event (10km, 15 km, 5 km) we sat down and slept on the floor haha!!!!

The saddest thing of the week happened to me last week....
was suppose to meet him after work on friday night...
in the evening, he told me not to meet him because its like not nice if i were to wait for him...
dun wan people to talk about us...
i mean, wat was there to talk about?
unless you did sth i not surpose to know or you surpose to know...
then he made his word saying to meet on sunday after his work .
I told him to make sure of his shift first before confirming, cuz i dun wan a negative ans instead..
Then! Saturday night, he texted me saying he was given an afternoon shift so cannot meet up...
Dangg!!! i was damn sad...damn depressed...it somehow reminded me of my ex when he always backup on his words because of his work then we end up not meeting.....
i wanted to cry my heart out but cuz i was with my classmates....just teared silently when they were not noticing...
well...
spoke with him on the phone....
and sent a msg to him after a phone with him...
i just hope things will be better...
like i say, i would not like to see the same thing to happen that i used to had...=)
still love him as always. hee...=0

No comments: