Monday, June 30, 2008

Had swimming training this morning.
Tough? or maybe cuz its been so long since i train le...
todays' focus. "PULLING"
arms are sore....
bODY BURNED....
loL!
ok la not so burned. =)

went to meet Ray, chua, jessica and Hui min to watch movie at AMK hub ltr afternoon.
watched WANTED!
movie was alright.
Starting as crap haha!!!
but later part was kinda interesting. =)

went to meet my mum.
Found out my Granddad landed in hospital.Had diffiulty breathing.

Was shocked.
Feeling very scared for him. His my lovely granddad whom i dun wish to lose...
He was with me since young....
I hope his alright.
hOPE TO VISIT him asap....!
Gong Gong! get well soon ok!

quarrelled with mum over stupid things...
tsk tsk...i don't wish too...
soo many things had happened recently.
I am still smiling happily....
Humph!!!
April april! don't emo ok!

don't emo...!
smile smile smile!!!!

SMILE OHK!
OK.

No comments: