Sunday, June 15, 2008

Last post before i leave...

Will be leaving my house at 6.15 to school.
where will i be going to?
Going to KL for sports trip.4 days only la dey! haha!
Netballers, Basketball girls, Soccer girls, Volleyball guys and girls...
yup these are the sports that will be going...

I'm gonna miss my family,
gonna miss my dog (his gong gong face...=) )
gonna miss my frens...
and i'm sooo gonna miss him....=(
though i may be away . its not a 18 hours flight or a month stay.
But i'll still stand by you when ur down.
I'll always have you in my heart regardless of where am i or what i'm doing.

Its an experience to go overseas...
but further la dey! haha!
am still packing my bag...loL!...
my roomates are Amanda and Ray
We are gonna keep the place damn clean i tell ya first!
and omg! i have yet decorate my diary that coach yunyun gave us.
She wants us to write down our daily lives in the book that she bought (thanks. =) )
and it will be kept between us and her...

Haiya....i dunno wat to say anymore. The trip seems short. But i looks long to me...
the day that i came back. I will be going for basketball camp the next day evening! hurhur!
hectic man. During that week of intensive bball training, i gotta improve! die die also must improve!Then after that camp will be sth else...yup i cun say it here.
Don't know how shall i'm gonna celebrate for him on his birthday because he will be having common test. Saddest thing was that he said nvm, if not celebrating Why so emo leh.
Its not that no one's celebrating for you wat... (i'm here to celebrate it for you haha!)
It may be a once a year thing. So why not make it a once a year memorable thing?
say so much also no use....nvm in any case....

Mum's kinda pissed with me like why sports trip and come back basketball camp.
She though i quit basketball already.
Never have i quit bball mummy.
Bball is what i've wanted to play since young, but it was becasue of daddy wanting me to focus on studies so i did not excel in bball...
It would be irresponsible for me to leave the team like that when i'm a vice-captain.
I may not be the best player on court.
But i can motivate my players to stay positive. (try as hard as i can)
To win, is to wat you believe in yourself.
Its just a temporary stop cuz it netball competition was around the corner. So basketball will be a short break.
So since netball is over, i shall concentrate on bball.
so its still a one cca sport at a time. =)
I know i have yet recover from my wrist injury but i will take care of myself...
i'm 20 already... (in heart still 19 ohkay! 0_0!!! hurhur! )
But i got in all under control mummy. =)
so less worries okay? =)

No comments: