Saturday, June 28, 2008


Yunru carried my bag , so kuku! lol
me and del


Maddness where are the rest?!!






dang.




See the colourfull one. its mine... the other one thts nice too was jasmine one! =)





hers hor! nice ok!





Tough night last night.
Wasted 5 packs of tissue that Maddness bought for me. It may be full of tears but smells nice.
Im scolded me .
well, my decision is still the same.
Cried till my eyes became pufferfish. *puffy*
Woke up, continued crying i dunno why. *huff*
Worst thing was i only slept for 4 hours and was annoyingly awoke by my dad who asked us to Mow the lawn.
Mum saw my eyes went watery while mowing, she asked me what happen. I said, hot neh mummy! the sun hor!.
ya, got it covered. =)
my sister was worried that she kept asking me why your eyes swollen?! who bite you ? loL! no la, you cried last night is it?
I am worried for you as a sister eh.
I don't know what shall i say.
Once decision is made, its been made.
If i were to see handsome guys everytime i know, change and change and change.
This shows i'm heartless....
i'm chi xin de ren ok. * a person who is whole hearted*
Looks does not shows it all.
Its what its inside.
Just like wanton noodle!
it may look ordinary.
But the inside is nice!
Another example was the 9th storey cake. *jiu cheng gao*


Its a cake.
But see how colourful and how many characters there is to look into. (relates to people)
Head down to had Buffet at ClarkQuay this partiular hotel .
Was a disappointed one.
No appetite anyway so ate salad. Chocolate and fruits.


more pics updated later
earlier on was yesterday pic















No comments: