Monday, June 22, 2009

ALright! i shall leave it to photos and short stories of it....
First things first...
I met up with Del, Hui Ping , Jessica, Jasmine and Yunru (Maddness)
for breakfast.
cause they followed me for the second round of audition....
At tht point of time,
i was wodering if SHOWCHOIR did well for the opening anot?
Then i started queueing....
Singing funny songs of teha kept singing yesterday...
"I know you vant me.....
you know i vant you....."
LOL!
Till drives all of them crazy....
Then, i was so anxious...
everyone were like so into their songs... i looked around...
*but songs running inside my head la~*
When its close to my turn... my heart when throbbing.. ahahah!
Sung .....
All 3 judges were impressed...
But 1 negative comment....
Need a change of attire....
SO ....
IMAGE CONSULTANT ANYONE!!!!
I'm somehow bad at tht lOL!!>..
i kinda tricked all of them after the opening of the door...
They felt abit quite unexpected ...
but * jang jang jang!*
hahah!
in return..
i haVe to treat them ICE-CREAM HAHAHA!!!!
WENT to watch movie...
sTORY OF GIRlfriend'S PAST....
THAT SHOW was nice..
"its shows of how much love means to everyone...
regardless of relationship or in family way....
no one can every forget or escape through the hands of LOVE...
cause is LOVE is tht great..."
Head off to walk around...
Then went home.. cuz del and Furby were exhausted...
The rest went separate ways....
Lastly, i wanna thank everyone who are there supporting me...
My family.... for some....
my friends....
showchoir family.....
Maddness...
My classmates....
My course mates.... ya david esp.. hahahaha!!!!
lOL!!!
Thank you for supporting me and there always... Lorves you all and appreciate it!!!!
NOT FORGOTTEN!
Syg, was sick...
"i heard...
and i hope his recovering...
i made it through the second round syg...
Not only for me...
but for you too..
Like i say..
each time i sing a song..
it all relates to you....
Take care while ur inside syg....
Inhaler inhaler and more water please..... =D"


PHOTOS

yap, we are at TOYS 'R' US

dEL WANTS TO showoff her sword...

She wants to munch them! loL!


ya i dunno why this pic is in this side?




I love rainbows.... =)
Cause its colour full!!



In the free shuttle bus from Suntec to City hall...


Del looks cramped!

Fire-woman...
Thats wat i wanna be when i was young..Many ambitions ah...

Furby wants to ride a bike...
Testing the helmet..

Photos... camwhore!

See!!! they eat ice cream! =( loL!!
BUT THEY DESERVE IT! HEHEH!
THANKS FOR SUPPORTING!!! =)














No comments: