Sunday, June 28, 2009







I shall say...
My sunday was widely spread today...
I woke up with doing house chores..
Went for 1 hr and a half gym...
Slack at home and went to meet Isk for dinner before he books in....
I thell you...!
I was so sexcited to meet him...
and after 2 weeks...
he became very dark tanned...
i shall not say bangalah huh...
cuz its black..
but his was dark tanned...
lOL!...
As dashing as ever... hehe! except the botak la...
but i like...hoho!!!
Yeap.. had dinner at Pasir ris by the beach...
Exchange of our times in 2 weeks...
His probs in NS...
My probs not in NS...
hahah!
And when we passed by ESCAPE theme park...
we both missed the times..
Like wat Syg says...
" it feels as if we went only yesterday.."
yeap.. all the crazyness tht happened....
Too bad i'm unable to post his picture here...
NOt allowed in UNIFORM...
some other time ba... =D
I'm just glad,
the end of the week has just ended with seeing him....
~Misses and loads of lorve~
=D




No comments: