Sunday, June 21, 2009

Woah peh.... woke up in the morning and do gardening outside... aite... weather ain't tht hot yet though....
Then bathed and ironed clothes...
My mum bought a newiron board tht its so short for me to iron...
Dumb, kneee injured sis took a picture of me while i was busy ironing the
clothes without me realizing...
SWINE!
Head to school for rehersal for tml..
some didn't turned up though... but is alright...
Head down to Jurong point..
1 HOUR OF TRAVELLING SIA!
till my arse hurts....
Aidil and his gf came....
Amira came with her family despite she not feeling well....
Faiz came and become natri and mine camera man..
hhahah!
wENt home later tht....
Watched Harper island and now i'm blogging...
Hereby,
me sleeping soon
Cause i will meet MADDNESS!!! TML!!!
FINALYY!!!
I MISSED ALL THE LAUGHTER AND TALKS I HAD WITH THEM... =(
but i will be doin tht tml!!! =D
hahah!!!!
Cause tml is my second round of audition with the real judges...
Yes ...
THEM! LOl!>..
oH GOD! I'M So anxious...
I'm gonna have an early sleep like anytime now....
and then tml rest of the day will be spent with MADDNESS...!!!
yesh ah! yesh ah!!! =D

No comments: