Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Woke up damn early to coach a new student near my house for $40 a lesson. good eh!
haha!
later that. went to sentosa with Ah chua, Jessica and Hui Min.
It was nearly cancelled due to the bad weather in the morning.
But in the afternoon was soooo good till we got sun burned...
Went for True Yoga complimentary (HOT YOGA)
they accompanied me.
waited for me like close to 2 hrs.
The guy la talk to me for 1 hr. wth! they end up sleeping for about 50 mins haha! at the sofa...
Sorry man...
Went to eat.
As we were talking.
There came this negro guy passing by us and kept looking at our direction. As we leave, he winked at me.. lOL!!!! so as a friendly gesture i smiled back then.

Went to far east plaza. Shopped.
loL!
Its been long since i shopped already...
Shop shop!!!!
shop!! hahah!!!
k la...hey dey! Budget ok! must save money!!!!! money not easy to come by!!! loL!>..

Yoga was alrigth.. really sweat like no one's business.
after that. Tht guy kept holding me back. The way he speaks, he insist me on joining as a member today!
NONSENSE! LOl!
so ex oh!
Gueess how much!?
Joining fee = $500
external=$125
monthly=$210
plus gst
so overall???
$1000 plus eh!
thats madness!!!!
for the cost of $1000 plus i can buy many things and do alot of things...
no way am i gonna spent money on tht. =)
One of the yoga stretch made my kneecap feeling very sore....=(
sigh...


I missed the times i go out with him. =(

No comments: