Friday, December 5, 2008

1. The person who tagged you is ?
Aidil Gemok!!! no la! haha!
Aidil Kecik! wooowahah!

2. Your relationship with him/her ?
a family , ADEK!

3. Your 5 impression of him/her ?
He ah!!! he has his ego...
No matter what he is we all still love him...
He can sing and dance.... hoohoho!

4. The most memorable thing he/she has done for you ?
HErm.... he might have bad temper but at least after awhile he knows his at fault he will say sorry to me... wooO!

.5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you ?
Eh! he said alot of things la i dunno ahah!!!

.6. If he/she become your lover, you will ?
Cannot la. I have his "BRO" in my heart already la...
AIDIL YOU KNOW YOU I MEANT RIGHT...

7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be?
Eh cannot la.... weird

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will ?
He may be annoying little brother... but will not be my enemy

9. If he/she dies, you will ?
I will BMW!
Bitch
Moan
Win
for him....

10. What is it you want to tell he/she now ?
Hey idiot! i miss yoU! nvr see you very long le eh! same skl but nvr meet..! kns!

'11. Your overall impression of he/she ?
Upon 10.
I'll give 7/8?

12. How do you think people around you will feel ?
i dunno what your talking mr questionare

13.The characters you love of yourself are?
I may be hot tempered and egoistic sometimes...
But my intentions are good....
And i dun dislike anyone for no reason.
I love to laugh and laugh...k i;m just speechless

14.ON the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are ?
Bad temper.
Laziness?
Being Fat
Leichak!

15.The most ideal person you want to be is?
Hah~ many la!
Christina Aguilera
Beyonce
People with great voices and hot bodae...
My minds blank for now to say who...

16.For people that care and likes you,say something to them.-i
I love you guys! everyone whom i know...
my classmates!
My MADDNESS FRIENDS....
mY GREASE FAMILY..
MY NETBALL GIRLS...
EVERYONE!!!
bOOO WOOOO!!! AITE THAT TOUCHING!?

17.Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you
1.Teha
2.Dee
3.DJ
4.AIDIL
5.SYIRAH
6.AH BAO
7.DEL
8.FURBY
9.JASMINE
10.MY DOG!
There are so many people i have in mind but i'll just booop any...
dun get angry or upset if i did not mention your name as you know i love you all!!! =)

18.Who is no.6 having a relationship with?
nO ONE.... BUT ME AHAH!

19.Is no.9 a male or a female?
female....

20.If no7. and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
nO WAY! BUT THEY CANBE GOOD FRIENDS!

21.What is no.2 studying all about?
She's now studyin in Bishan ITE
Loves her boyfriend alot and me too! and us!!!!
and is the lead actress in GREASE! UNIQUE VOCALS...

22.When was the last time you chatted with no.3?
Yesterday!. went to his house and painted my nails black! ahah!

23.What kind of music band does no.8 likes?
Eh!!! not sure but she likes mine! hahah!!!
she 's the chairman of Superstar april!! ahhhahahhaah

.24.Does no.1 have any siblings?
Many many!!! i think 7 ah!?

25.Will you woo no.3?
Hahah!! tell me about it....
His like a brother to me or a sister to me ....

26.How about 7?
She's a girl

27.Is no.4 single?
yes he is...

28.What is the surname of no.5?
I not sure...
I may not know her surname but i know her name and her Grease role name....
ahah! she knows i love her!

29.What is the hobby of no.10?
sleep eat walk....
sleep et...
sleep eat?

30.Does no.5 & 9 get along?
they dunt even noe each other!

31.Where is no.6 studying at?She's studyin in ITE simei! currently finshed her course already i promised her to play POLITE NETBALL NEXT YEAR! PROMISE! =)

32.Talk about something for no.1?
sHE'S A LOVELY GIRL...
Loves herboyfriend...
CAN SING AND DANCE....
but shy...
Love her too!

33.Have you tried developing feelings with no.8 ?
Oh yeah! we developed MADDENSSS feelings hahahahah!!!!
she knows i love her too!!!

34.Where does no.9 live in?
Sengkang or Hougang huh!?
i know there's a ang behind.. if i'm not wrong its Hougang!

35.What colour does no.4 likes?
He never tell me his fav colour b4

36.Are no.1 and 6 bestfriends?
they dunt noe each other yet........

37.Does no.1 have any pets?
No she afraid of my dog charlie!

38.Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
she might not be the sexiest but she the best maddness girl i ever met
p.s
my maddness team all the same feelings i have for you guys aok!

39.What is no.10 doing now?
sleeping! hahhaha! like i said before!
and ssniffs too!!!!

No comments: